Friendship Day 2020: Quotes, Status and Wishes

Install Groww App and Earn Money

Friendship Day 2020: Quotes, Status and Wishes

Friendship Day 2020: Quotes, Status and Wishes

Friendship Day Quotes- Finding appropriate messages for special ones on special occasions is hard nowadays. Most of what you’ll find on the internet is published probably a decade ago and websites not been updated with new messages. So, keeping that in mind, we have brought some of the most wonderful, amazing friendship day messages for you. We are providing some awesome Friendship Day 2020 Quotes, happy friendship day quote, wishes, friendship day wishes quotes, which help you to sending your friends to wish them!

Friendship Day Quotes, Status For Best Friend
friendship day quotes

A best friend is someone who knows the rhythm of your heart and is ready to tune his own heart at the same rhythm. Happy friendship dear best friend!

On such a special occasion, let’s take an oath that no matter what life unfolds before us, no matter how difficult time gets for us, we will always be a best friend to each other. Happy friendship day dear friend.

Best friends don’t really have a reason for their friendship. That means the friendship can’t be broken when they fail to find any reason. Happy Friendship Day.

No one can make me feel so comfortable as you do. I have everything in this life because I have a friend like you. Happy Friendship Day!

Happy friendship day. I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life my friend.

My dear friend, I have learned what true friendship is because of you. Thank you for being a real blessing for me! Happy Friendship Day!

We may both be very busy in our lives and don’t really find time to talk and spend a lot of time together, but you can be sure that I will come to rescue you if you ever land up in trouble because, we are true friends. Happy Friendship Day.

Friends like you stay in the heart forever and their memories never fade away. Happy Friendship Day dear best friend. Missing you a lot!


Happy Friendship Day Quotes

Every day is special if spent with you. You make me forget what boredom is. I never thought anyone could ever touch my life in so many ways. Happy friendship day!

True friends are the most difficult ones to find, they are the most difficult ones to leave and they are even more difficult to forget. I am blessed that I found one. Happy Friendship Day.

God has been so generous to me by giving me such a friend like you. So, for me, this friendship day is not only a day to celebrate our friendship but also a day to be thankful to God for the gift.

A true friend never waits for your permission to enter into your life and make it beautiful. He appears all on a sudden and wins you over even before you know it. Happy Friendship Day!


friendship day quotes in english
friendship day quotes in english


You always bring out the best in me. I am at my best when I am with you. I do my best when I’m with you. Thank you for everything. Happy Friendship Day!


Happy Friendship Day Quotes


Want to let you know that our friendship mean a lot to me. You cheer me up each day and encourage me when I am down. True friend s like you is hard to find.

Never make friends with people
Who are above or below you in status.
Such friendships will never
Give you any happiness.
Wish You A Very Happy Friendship Day!

So just use the above Friendship Day messages as samples to send to your dear friends. Let them know that you really care and would like to retain the friendship.

Sometimes angels from heaven come down on earth to make our lives funnier and enjoyable. We call them friends. Today, I’m wishing Happy Friendship Day to all those angels!

No one needs to count material wealth when they have a friend like you. You are the most wonderful friend I could ever wish for. I wish you a very happy friendship day.

Missing you so much.
Always tried to being your best friend.
But things not happened as I thought.
May be we are far from each other.
But I’ll always be there for you &
try to make things as we dreamed of!
Happy Friendship Day


Friendship Day Quotes In English


You are everything that a true friend can be. You are the most precious gift from God. I wish that we remain best friends for the rest of our life. Wishing you a very happy friendship day!

People do not just meet and end up being best friends. It requires two independent minds to think alike and two beautiful souls to share the same road in life. Happy friendship day 2020!

To open my purse found it empty,
search my pocket found few coins,
search my heart found you realized rich now because
I have a friend like you.

A true friend is someone who gives you all the freedom to be yourself. It’s hard to find true friendship life but it’s the sweetest thing that can ever happen in your life. Happy Friendship Day!

The best thing in life is having a friend who cares, loves, and inspires you without a condition. Happy Friendship Day to all the amazing people who we call friends!

If friends were the flowers I
would have not picked you up!!!!
I’ll let you grow in my beautiful garden &
cultivate you with my full of love and care.
So just that I can keep you as my
friend forever and ever!!
Wish you a happy friendship day……

I made a list of my dearest person,
And I wrote them down in pencil,
I included your name but wrote it in permanent ink,
Bcoz I decided to keep U on my list forever.
Happy Friendship Day


Friendship Day 2020 Quotes For Best Friend


You can have a lot of friend in life, but there is only one friend who can make a big difference in your life. You are that friend for me. Thank you for everything!

Hey bestie, Happy Friendship Day! You are one of the kindest, funniest, and most helpful one I’ve ever met. Let’s stick to each other forever!

True friends are the most difficult ones to find, they are the most difficult ones to leave and they are even more difficult to forget. I am blessed that I found one. Happy Friendship Day.


friendship day quotes 2020
friendship day quotes 2020



Dear friend, ever since you came into my life, you have filled my life with utter joy and happiness! Happy Friendship Day to you!

All my riches do not lie in material things that I own, they lie in having such amazing friends like you. Happy Friendship Day.

Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,
I just giving you time to miss me!

Thank you for being my bundle of joy. Thank you for being supportive and kind and for believing in me when no one else did. Thank you for being a friend. Happy friendship day.


Best Friendship Day Quotes


The more friends you have in life, the more enjoyable your life becomes. So, make more friends, take care of them and live a happy life. Wishing you a Happy Friendship Day!

Its hard to find someone who will stay with you in your hard times, someone who will help you rise up again after you fall. Fortunately for me, that person is you! You are a rare gem, my friend!

Friendship Day 2020 Quotes, Status For Best Friend

Dear friend.. I just want to know that I will always be there for you and I will always help you out, just the way you sorted out my every problem and solved it. I love you for always proving your friendship and for caring this much. You deserve nothing less than best. May God bless you and may you stay happy all your life.

Sometimes I forget to say Hello to you… Sometimes I forget to reply you… Sometimes I do not contact you.. But remember one thing that I will never forget you no matter what happens. I will always be your friend and I want you to be the same. Happy friendship day.

I will be your friend forever no matter how far we get. True friends live in heart and you are always in my heart. Distance doesn’t matter for me. Happy friendship day. May you have a good one.

I am so lucky to have a fantastic friend like you. You always proved your friendship and always stood by me. Thanks for always standing by me and helping me out. I admire your friendship and I know that I am never going to find another friend like you.


friendship day status quotes 2020
friendship day status quotes 2020

In a very short period of time, you have given me some beautiful memories which I am never going to forget. You are my best friend and you will always be. I am wishing you a very happy friendship day from my heart.

I want to be the first one to wish you Happy Friendship Day.  You mean a lot to me. Thanks for coming in my life and letting me know what love actually friendship is. I will be there for you and I will stand by you forever..

Dear friend… Friendship is not about how to forget, but it is about how to forgive…. Not how you listen to your friend, but how you understand your friend…. Not how you see, but how you feel…. Not how you let your friend go, but about how you hold your friend. I wish you a very happy friendship day. May you live long and get a happy life.

I am wishing a very very happy friendship day to all my friends. May you all have long and happy lives. You all are so lucky to have an awesome friend like me.


God has been so generous to me by giving me such a friend like you. So, for me, this friendship day is not only a day to celebrate our friendship but also a day to be thankful to God for the gift.


On this day, I promise to you that I will never let become lonely in life. I will keep disturbing you like I have been doing since the first day of our friendship!

It’s friendship day today and you are still alive to celebrate this day with me. How lucky you are! I really hope I won’t kill you before the next friendship day! Sending you to love anyway!

You fill my days with colors of joy and happiness. On this very special day, I wish to do something special for you too! But before all that I want to wish you a very happy friendship day!

Friendship is something that cannot be seen but felt. Thank god! because it would be so hard to see a stupid face and then make a friendship. By the way, happy friendship day!

I have not found a better friend than you. I have never met a better person than you. Your friendship means a lot to me. Happy Friendship Day!

I’m glad that you are in my life because your kind nature and sweet gestures have started to rub off on me too! So Happy Friendship Day!

Hope you like this Friendship Day 2020 Quotes, Just share with your friends and be happy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments